Sunday, March 3, 2013

New Pit Officially Ordered

Will take a few weeks for the Pit to be built, painted, and ready for pick up but I am excited to say - it has OFFICIALLY been ordered. Have to say this too, I am grateful for a very supportive and understanding wife. The pit is not a cheap investment and I am hoping to map out a way for it to pay for itself and then some. 

The pit is being built by:  R&O Smokers.  They are pretty down to earth guys that, like myself and my fellow Dive Pigs, love BBQ with a passion.  They are also local to me so I get to support more made in TEXAS! 

I'll send pics of the Pit once she is done.  In the mean time I am taking suggestions for the naming of the pit.

Thus far I have:
- Wilbur
- Hamm
- Babe
- Old Major

That is all for now.  Please comment and let us know of name suggestions.

Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment